Hi, I'm Patricia. Yes, that's me on the left munching happily on calamari rings. I love making jewellery that represents my personality. I love girly stuffs like unicorn, hearts, rings, flowers hence I work mostly on these themes. I believe every girl is unique in her own way hence every single detail is worked on before I release each collection.

The charms &beads I work with is mostly imported from different parts of USA, Japan, Korea (which makes the jewellery more special), local craft shops, &even vintage shops! Every single bead/crystals/charm is handpicked by myself so you can assure that what you're getting is nothing but the best!

As much as I would like to update this site often, I cant comply at times because of my busy schedule. However, I will try my best to update as often as I can.

Girlfriend's birthday coming up? No idea what to get for that upcoming anniversary? No worries, AmberJewels customize jewellery too. Just email me &I will try to work something out. ;)

Do check out my site regularly for updates &special festive-theme jewelery collection. Kindly join my mailing list if you want to be among the first to be informed of updates!

XOXO,
Patricia

Labels: