PIXIE DUST BRACELET





I knew I had to get the pixie charm when I saw it for its so pretty!

I wanted to make something different hence I made the second layer drape down to create 'curves' to inject a lil' Bohemain style in it. I've always love working with white &clear tones hence the usage of freshwater pearls, AB &clear Swarovski crystals can be seen here.

Patricia says, "I particular like the heavy usage of details in this piece. I guess I had outdone myself again."

** NOTE: Matching necklace, Pixie Dust available.

$ 28

THE BLUE BUG



We've seen plenty of red ladybugs around dont we? What about a blue ladybug for a change?

The blue bug is a very elegant &funky bracelet especially with the Swarovski crystals &garnet gemstone. Every girl is a gem &we should pamper ourselves with some gems!

$ 17 (One available only, no remakes)

My Secret Closet



MY SECRET CLOSET is made with antique green hanger charm, freshwater pearls, beige pearls, yellow czech twisted beads, clear Swarovski crystals &lastly, tassels of antique green chain.

Perfect for any occasion!

$ 20 (One available only, no remakes)

Labels: