Sayuri





Named this necklace after my favourite character, Sayuri from Memoirs of A Geisha.

Made with Kimono fabric pendant (imported from Japan), 24k gold-plated chain, gold-plated leaf filigree &Swarovski crystal in maroon.

Ends with lobster clasp.

$ 24 (One available only, no remakes)


NOEL










NOEL actually mean Christmas.

I knew I had to get the gold filigree when I saw it because it was so pretty! On the spot, I saw these lovely reindeer &Christmas tree charms &already I visualized how this necklace is gonna turn out. &It turned out to be more pretty than I've imagined!

Christmas is all about sparkling things hence I added a star Swarovski crystal in AB Clear (It does really sparkle a lot! Enough to catch someone's eye!), gray pearls, gold chains &gold-rimmed Swarovski crystal.

Topped off with this unique gold-plated chain which screams nothing but pretty!!

Ends with gold-plated heart lobster clasp &extension chain.

Patricia says, "Best matched with that little black dress or any plain tops/dresses!"

[Note] Free registered mail only with purchase of Noel!

$ 40 (One available only, no remakes)


PIXIE DUST





&The combination of freshwater pearls, clear &AB Swarovski crystals does it again! I love working with silver &white, not only because they are very classic, also because its easy to match any outfit.

The process of making this necklace is indeed challenging. Especially the draping layer but I must say its worthwhile, because this necklace turned out to be so beautiful that I actually kept one for myself!

NOTE: Matching bracelet, Pixie Dust Bracelet available.

$ 32

BLOOMS NECKLACE





Did I mention how much I love the contrast of the Japanese tensha bead, blue cat eye gem with the antique green chain? I liked how the green pearls fit in nicely into the combination. I liked the fact that I added tassels to this necklace, screams nothing but pretty!

Ends with lobster clasp &extension chain.

Length of chain w/o extension: 42 cm
Length of chain with extension: 48 cm

$ 26 (One available only, no remakes)

CROSSBONES NECKLACE


If you find yourself obsessing over any of the Pirates of the Carribean movies, this necklace is the one you're looking for! I love Johnny Depp! He just have this vibes about him when acting as Captain Jack Sparrow.

Matches well with plain or graphic tees!
NOW $ 22
U.P $ 25 (Only one available, no remakes)

Labels: